Monday, December 12, 2011



 Just came back from class. Kecoh class.Wow its has been a while while tak update. Lappy baby saya ambik. Lappy die I dah rosakkan . heee nahh *hugs lappy screen.
Magic. Currently, hang with ladies last Sunday. Suka suka suka. Hugs each other. Oh btw tak berapa suka sebab my Madie not around, balik KL siapa suruh. Sigh* oh baby, thanks cause trust me. Love you you you.
Oh thenthen, go DCA meeting. Tired. But then pergi jugak siap cepat cepat cause HIM. Bingit dengar jerit jerit. Pig*
 Im in love in this meeting again again bad again. Baby you makes me melt bodoh. Aku cinta SUARA itu. Staring at me. awww I love love love faking bad.
Alright, the truth I love ur voice. I love it! It doesn’t  mean you have keep sing to me all the time. ( hahah CEMBURU) you are my everything sucka. I will never ever try to love your VOICE :p
That should be me , holding your hands )’:

No comments:

Post a Comment