Thursday, June 9, 2011

oh emm gee


Wow it has been a while tak update benda alah ni. Because i dont know what to write. Er. Takpe. All i can say is i'm in Bukit Mertajam Penang and I'm quite suck happy to be here. But there are a lot of memories that i have to throw away sebab banyak benda happens while I’m at Kuala Pilah, and I’m in Penang now. The memories at Pilah are still fresh in my mind . Well keluar result last month makes me proud of myself .Cehh bangga lak ai . Who cares ? Blog aku kan ! Acctually NO .its suck . Tidak sampai keTARGETtan aku .whts is ketargettan ?okay lantak .it didn’t reach my target langsung  . Terima kasih banyak for those who have helped me with my studies, thank you so much. but the things is I’m already can continue in Kulinari cost . Oh lupa nak cakap I’m so happy because I was always STRESS be here . Stress? yea shut the fakkup .Memang stress habis ! I miss ayah .Miss mak tapi yang kedua lah miss nye . miss so much .yea I know they miss me too . Miss hometown . Miss si dia .shutt ! bosan. Oh ya,lembab dah sikit otak aku sejak kebelakangan ni . Bapak bosan cerita aku ni . Sekian terima kasih .

p/s : roomitsroomits plsssss I’m begging .jangan lah korang tiaptiap minggu balik rumah korang sebab aku menyirap je tengok korang demmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. apakah????/!!ko crik mber ade trnasport bole?sengal la..2 pown na kena ajar??!!ahaha

    ReplyDelete