Friday, April 27, 2012

goodbye semester 2


I don’t remember much. But is still fresh in my mind. The laugh of my friends. All crazy doing when we were together, spendind day talking about silly things, help each other. It was very special moment for me. Madie, Eein, Teha, Amni, Mira, Ima, Faris. And blab la blaa even im not state your name here but you know you are for me J
Oh btw my lovely roommates, expecially Sarah Adila, Shamsial and Shira. I want we grow up together in same room again. I love you girls. Deeply! Okay stop crying nadia.




My most beloved, lovely, dearest boyfriends and best friend ever. Thanks being my back borne there every moment, every breath <3 I love you. Thank you for being patience when I cried and laugh.
Thank you for listening to this little girl problem. Thank you for being me cheering up when I cry again and again. And thank you for CORRECTING MY ENGLISH when I got it ALL WRONG! J I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment