Wednesday, April 25, 2012

my other half :)





This post is dedicated to my only one, Wan Mohamad Akif :)
To be honest.
Nadia tak pernah imagine I would meet you dear,
After done you macam ignoring first talking me and you dekat lorong LP after class habis “__”
And here you are! By my side.
Rasa macam nak tampar je bila di endah kan. Okay dah.
Nadia selalu buat akif annoyed kan?
Mengada ngada, majok,jalan perlahan, makan tak habis, something special every weekend,buat effect muka tak senonoh.
Fucking annoyed “_” nadia tahu. :P
Thank you sebab banyak bersabar dengan nadia.
I hope you will never get tired of me.
And thank you for make me feels like im such a lucky girl,
Lucky to have you :)
We done through macam macam susah senang to get together apa semua kan?
And I thank God for giving you in my life.
Nadia tak lemah lembut. Tak suara sedap macam you. Tak popular macam you. Kasar. Tak sweet macam akif.
But this comes from deep heart.
Wan Mohamad Akif, I Love You .

Happy 9month anniversary sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment